Aluminum pipes are lightweight, resistant to corrosion, and able to withstand very cold temperatures. Aluminum and its many alloys are some of the most commonly used materials in both industrial and commercial products, and pipes are no exception. Aluminum pipes are commonly used as irrigation pipes, heating pipes, and industrial pipe fittings.
Aluminum pipe is well regarded within a variety of industries, some of which include:
· Solar & Renewable Energy
· Construction (Commercial & Residential)
· Electrical Bus Conductors
· Compressed Gas Storage
· Typical Applications
· 6061 tube (tubing) is commonly used for structural components, frames, machine parts, truck and marine components, marine fittings, electrical fittings and connectors, bike frames, railings, truck racks, etc. 6061 is used for heavy duty structures requiring good strength-to-weight ratio with good corrosion resistance. 6061 is easily cold worked and formed in the annealed condition. Cutting, stamping, bending, spinning, deep drawing, drilling, tapping, etc. are all readily accomplished using standard methods.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- How much is the proportion of alumi...
- Aluminum foil tape
- Focus of several aluminum foil prod...
- Advantages of coated carbon foil ap...
- Aluminum foil packaging materials o...
- Talking about China aluminum's prim...
- On thickness aluminum plate bending...
- Pattern aluminum-related knowledge
- Aluminum foil paper
- Use of aluminum foil paper