In this arrangement, three circuit breakers are required for two circuits. The each circuit of the bus bar uses the one and a half circuit breaker. Such type of arrangement is preferred in large stations where power handled per circuit is large.
Advantages of One and a Half Breaker Arrangement
1. It protects the arrangement against the loss of supply.
2. The potential of the bus bar is used for operating the relay.
3. In such type of arrangement, the additional circuits are easily added to the system.
Disadvantages of One and a Half Breaker Arrangement
1. The circuit becomes complicated because of the relaying system.
2.Their maintenance cost is very high.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How much is the proportion of alumi...
- Aluminum foil tape
- Focus of several aluminum foil prod...
- Advantages of coated carbon foil ap...
- Aluminum foil packaging materials o...
- Talking about China aluminum's prim...
- On thickness aluminum plate bending...
- Pattern aluminum-related knowledge
- Aluminum foil paper
- Use of aluminum foil paper
- How to choose aluminum bus bar ?