This type of arrangement requires two bus bar and two circuit breakers. It does not require any additional equipment like bus coupler and switch.
Advantages of Double Bus Double Breaker
1.This type of arrangement provides the maximum reliability and flexibility in the supply. Because the fault and maintenance would not disturb their continuity.
2.The continuity of the supply remains same because the load is transferrable from one bus to another on the occurrence of the fault.
Disadvantages of double bus Double breaker
1. In such type of arrangement two buses and two circuit breakers are used which increases the cost of the system.
2.Their maintenance cost is very high.
Because of its higher cost, such type of bus-bars is seldom used in substations.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- How much is the proportion of alumi...
- Aluminum foil tape
- Focus of several aluminum foil prod...
- Advantages of coated carbon foil ap...
- Aluminum foil packaging materials o...
- Talking about China aluminum's prim...
- On thickness aluminum plate bending...
- Pattern aluminum-related knowledge
- Aluminum foil paper
- Use of aluminum foil paper
- Sectionalized Double Bus Bar
- Aluminum Bus Bar Arrangement :One a...
- How to choose aluminum bus bar ?
- 6061 Aluminum Pipe Applications