In this type of busbar arrangement, the circuit breaker and isolating switches are used. The isolator disconnects the faulty section of the busbar, hence protects the system from complete shutdown. This type of arrangement uses one addition circuit breaker which does not much increase the cost of the system.
Advantage of single Bus-bar Arrangement with Bus Sectionalization
The following are the advantages of sectionalized bus bar.
1.The faulty section is removed without affecting the continuity of the supply.
2. The maintenance of the individual section can be done without disturbing the system supply.
3. The system has a current limiting reactor which decreases the occurrence of the fault.
Disadvantages of Single Bus-Bar Arrangement with Sectionalization
The system uses the additional circuit breaker and isolator which increases the cost of the system.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How much is the proportion of alumi...
- Aluminum foil tape
- Focus of several aluminum foil prod...
- Advantages of coated carbon foil ap...
- Aluminum foil packaging materials o...
- Talking about China aluminum's prim...
- On thickness aluminum plate bending...
- Pattern aluminum-related knowledge
- Aluminum foil paper
- Use of aluminum foil paper
- Main and Transfer Bus Arrangement
- Double Bus Double Breaker Arrangement
- Sectionalized Double Bus Bar
- Aluminum Bus Bar Arrangement :One a...
- How to choose aluminum bus bar ?