5083 aluminum alloy is a high magnesium alloy, not good strength in heat treatment alloys, corrosion resistance, good machinability. Anodized surface appearance. Arc welding performance. 5083 alloy main elements as magnesium, has good corrosion resistance and weldability, and medium intensity. Excellent corrosion-resistant properties of 5083 alloy widely used for marine applications such as ships, automobiles, aircraft welding, Metro light rail, strict fire-resistant pressure vessels (such as liquid tankers, refrigerated trucks, refrigerated containers), refrigeration equipment, Tower, drilling equipment, transportation equipment, such as missile parts, armored.
5 common alloy aluminum tube 5052,5056,5083,5a02,5a05, 5052 and 5083 aluminum tube material of the most common, most of the 5-series tubes are seamless pipes, of course some 5052 marine boat clubs, and so on.
Previous: 6061 Aluminum Profile
Next: No Information
- The Main Forms Of Aluminum For Pack...
- How To Distinguish Between 6061 Alu...
- How Differences Between Seamless Al...
- 6061 Aluminum Profile
- Aluminium Tile And Color Steel Tile...
- 1060 Pure Aluminum Main Scope
- Aluminum Foil Food Function
- Aluminum Caps Are Your Strengths
- What Are Uses Of Aluminum Foil
- Application Of Aluminum Foil Packaging
- A1050/1060 /1070/ 1100/1350 O Alumi...
- Why Aluminium Foil?