1. flexible packaging made of aluminium foil bag, for the food industry, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries;
2. semi-rigid containers made of foil (boxes, cups, pots, dishes and small boxes);
3. household aluminium foil and foil for food packaging;
4. metal cans, glass bottles and plastic bottles, sealing covers;
5. rigid aluminum cans, in particular two piece aluminum beer cans and cans of soft drinks (hard-packed cans);
6. composite foil container;
7. soft tube described;
8. large rigid packaging containers, such as containers, refrigerated containers, beer cans, oxygen cylinders, liquefied natural gas, and so on.
Previous: Aluminum Caps Are Your Strengths
Next: No Information
- How To Distinguish Between 6061 Alu...
- How Differences Between Seamless Al...
- Aluminium Tile And Color Steel Tile...
- 1060 Pure Aluminum Main Scope
- Aluminum Foil Food Function
- What Are Uses Of Aluminum Foil
- Application Of Aluminum Foil Packaging
- A1050/1060 /1070/ 1100/1350 O Alumi...
- Why Aluminium Foil?
- China: After The Holiday Aluminum P...